Watch Subbed Anime Online

So, to at least give you guys some of my personal opinion on good websites for watching subbed anime, I made this post! Here is a list of my most-used anime-streaming websites. Also, I've provided screenshots of the homepage of these sites.

(note: websites are in order from my most used down to not-so-often used. Sites I've used only once are not found here.)


Anilinkz
Free • No Registration Required


Watch Anime On
Free • No Registration Required


Crunchyroll
Free • Registration is Required


Umai Anime
Free • No Registration Required


Anime Crunch
Free • No Registration Required


Veoh
Free • No Registration Required • Requires Veoh Web Player


YouTube
Free • No Registration Required


Anime Crazy
Free • No Registration Required


Animepile
Free • No Registration Required

That's it, folks! Hope it helped! By the way, the ranking is my personal preference. It may be that you turn out to prefer the ones at the bottom than the top. :D