KOFXIII - Console Version ! \o/


I received both of my copies of KOFXIII earlier today both without the preorder CD, apparently they are being sent out seperately...But an e-mail I receieved from Shopto seems to say that i might only get one set instead of two. =_= I've sent an e-mail to them so hopefully they'll clarify what's going on.

So far I've only played through the game once, unlocking Saiki along the way (apparently you just have to complete as many target actions as possible by the time you finish the third match in arcade mode).

I did get in a little bit of practice mode, discovering you can do quick maxes (inputting a special move whilst pressing B+C to get the special move and BC activate at the same time).

I also discovered how horrendously bad the lag is on my TV, struggling to do st.B -> st.C with Clark. =_=

Once I get home tonight I will be spending a little more time in practice mode and hopefully testing the netcode on Xbox Live, will try to write a bit more later if I can.

Blog Archive