Sentai Spin-offs I Might Want to Try Watching

Here are a list of what I'd call "Sentai spin-offs" that I would like to watch:


Cho Ninja Tai Inazuma- This Sentai alumni filled series may be more of a Tokusatsu for some though I prefer to label it as a J-Drama... but it does have Toku elements in it.  I don't know what my other fellow Sentai reviewers have to say about this.  I hope people can post their opinion on this.


Akibaranger- The title speaks of itself as an "unofficial Sentai" and yes it is.  Written by Naruhisa Arakawa, I expect this to be funnier than my own brand of somewhat sadistic humor.  Why it's an "adult Sentai" I'll need to watch and examine first!


Sportranger- Seeing Thais pay tribute to Toku with their own series rather than adaptation would be nice to know... but sadly only 16 episodes as of this time... or maybe not.

Blog Archive