Super Sentai Series That I Think Get A Shallow View by SOME Superficial Fans

Update as of Apirl 22, 2012: Thanks to some comments, I've changed the post's title... :) thanks to the corrections pointed out by Sogambut Boys Projk and Fantasy Leader.

So here's a pretty good list of Super Sentai series I think have been overrated by SOME superficial fans... sad but true but this does happen... and I'm caught RED HANDED!  LOL!  LMAO!  Okay now for the series some people I know (including myself) have watched and enjoyed for the wrong reasons!!!!


Chodenshi Bioman- I guess no child in the 80s-90s can forget their crush on Hikaru/Kimberly.  But this has turned into a bygone or has it?


Hikari Sentai Maskman- Another of those Sentai chicks that's hard to forget is Momoko.  Boy I remembered my crush on her. :P


Kosuku Sentai Turboranger- Haruna Morikawa was probably another of those hot chicks in the 80s even if she's not really that hot.


Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger- Okay I don't find Mei as hot as Kimberly but she's still hot nonetheless that some go MOE. :P


Gosei Sentai Dairanger- Lin being hotter than Mei can be one of the many stupid reasons to watch Dairanger over Zyuranger.  Wow talk about a better series watched over a lesser series for a girl.


Megaranger- Okay maybe I don't find Chisato as pretty as Ashley but there's such a SHORT distance between them in that area.  Some people even find her prettier than Ashley.



Ninpuu Sentai Hurricanger- One can't deny that Nanami Nono is HOT too.


Bakaryuu Sentai Abaranger- Okay Ranru Itsuki's not as hot as Kira Ford imo but she's still hot.


 Tokosou Sentai Dekaranger- Jasmine is really blazing hot... so hot you'd break the law to get her attention.  Some people argue that she's the hottest Sentai girl ever.


Gou Gou Sentai Boukenger- I can't deny Sakura Nishihori caught my heart too LOL despite her funny features.


Engine Sentai Go-onger- Although most non-superficial fans will find Go-onger a bad series, superficial fans will most likely enjoy it for Saki Royama who some put in the boring list.


Samurai Sentai Shinkenger- Mako Shiraishi's just BLAZING HOT no doubt about that, perhaps nobody would mind how BAD of a cook she is or whatever.  I guess Shinkenger may be the most overrated by some superficial fanboys as of late.


Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger- Watching a good series for Luka Millfy will make anyone fail to appreciate the glory of adventuring.  However I admit I'm not much of a Gokaiger fan so I didn't spend myself into it.

Blog Archive